Sir Stephen Cleobury
Although Stephen Cleobury (pronounced "clow-bury," the first syllable rhyming with how) has spent his career as an organist and director of English cathedral and college choirs, activities associated primarily with very old music, he has long shown a commitment to quite new music, as well. ...
Although Stephen Cleobury (pronounced "clow-bury," the first syllable rhyming with how) has spent his career as an organist and director of English cathedral and college choirs, activities associated primarily with very old music, he has long shown a commitment to quite new music, as well. Cleobury got an early start in music as a boy chorister at Worcester Cathedral, then studied organ and choral music under George Guest, David Willcocks, and others at St. John's College, Cambridge. Named sub-organist at Westminster Abbey in 1974, Cleobury gave the premiere of Malcolm Williamson's The Lion of Suffolk at Benjamin Britten's memorial service in 1976. This was Cleobury's first high-profile connection with brand new music, a connection he would maintain through the coming years.
In 1979 Cleobury was appointed master of music at Westminster Cathedral, and in 1982 he added to his duties music director at King's College, Cambridge. From this position, he was able to commission a new Christmas carol every year for King's College's Festival of Nine Lessons and Carols (often broadcast internationally). As director of the Cambridge University Musical Society from 1983 to 2009, he conducted the first performances of works by Robin Holloway and Robert Saxton. This experience put him in good stead when he was named principal conductor of the versatile BBC Singers in 1995 (becoming conductor laureate in 2007); that year he also became a visiting professor at the Royal Conservatory of Music. Cleobury has made many recordings as a choral director and as an organist, often exploring the less-traveled corners of the repertory, and his choral arrangements are widely used. His younger brother is orchestral conductor Nicholas Cleobury.
- Mera Bhola Hai Bhandari | Hansraj Raghuwanshi | Suresh Verma | Offical Video | Paramjeet Pammi |iSur
- Ve Maahi | Kesari | Akshay Kumar & Parineeti Chopra | Arijit Singh & Asees Kaur | Tanishk Bagchi
- O Mere Sanam ,Mere Humdum Chahta Rahu Janam Janam New Video.
- Vaaste Song: Dhvani Bhanushali, Tanishk Bagchi | Nikhil D | Bhushan Kumar | Radhika Rao, Vinay Sapru
- Bharat: Slow Motion Song | Salman Khan, Disha Patani | Vishal & Shekhar Feat. Nakash A , Shreya G
- Hook Up Song - Student Of The Year 2 | Tiger Shroff & Alia | Vishal And Shekhar | Neha Kakkar
- Ishq Ka Raja - Addy Nagar (Official Video)- Hamsar Hayat - New Hindi Songs 2019
- BULAVE TUJHE YAARI AAJ MERI GALIYAN.
- Mafia Style (Official Song) - Sidhu Moose Wala | Aman Hayer | Latest Punjabi Song 2019
- Teri Pyari Pyari Do Akhiyan (Original Song) | Sajjna - Bhinda Aujla & Bobby Layal Feat. Sunny Boy